22 Hartley St Torbanlea
Contact agent for details
Home on 1 Acre
Private and secure, this home is ideally situated within walking distance to the Miners Arms Restaurant, Tavern and the convenience store, Post Office of Torbanlea Service Station.
The property features:
- 1 Acre (4047m2) fully fenced block with dam
- A spacious master bedroom with walk in robe.
- Back veranda which has been built in on either end creating a large sleepout plus study
- Capacious open plan kitchen dining lounge with racked ceilings.
- Lovely Tasmanian oak kitchen cupboards, pantry and bench tops with separate breakfast bar.
- Large lounge room with wood burner & sliders opening both sides to expansive front and back verandas creating excellent cooling air flow.
- Generous tiled bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet and laundry.
- Single lock up garage with room for work bench & storage.
For more information or to organize an inspection, please contact Exclusive Marketing Agents Barry Gibson 0413 930 012, firstname.lastname@example.org or Scott Kelly 0419 787 236
* A copy of the Sustainability Declaration can be obtained from Burrum District First National Real Estate.
Burrum District Property Group Pty Ltd
73 Steley Street Howard
T 07 4129 0588
F 07 4129 0599
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.