Positioned in sleepy surrounds in the central township of Torbanlea, presents this cosy and suprisingly spacious home.
Located on a massive 1238m2 block, the property features,
- 3 large bedrooms
- Tremendous size kitchen, complete with ample cupboard, pantry and bench space
- Extra spacious lounge room combined with internal entry foyer
- Separate dining area leading onto enclosed external sunroom
- Sizeable and modernised bathroom, 2 toilets (1 separate)
- High ceilings throughout
- Back outdoor patio entertaining area
- Manicured backyard with plenty of space for the pets/kids to run around
- Single Lock up Garage, adjoining carport, plus a work shed and garden shed
Situated a mere 500 metres to the local service station, primary school, Pub/Restaurant and access to the Bruce Highway.
The property is also located near the Burrum River, the ocean foreshore at Burrum Heads with the regional centres of Maryborough(15 minutes away) and Hervey Bay (25 - 30 minutes) nearby.
For more information, please contact Exclusive Marketing Agents Scott Kelly 0419 787 236 or Barry Gibson 0413 930 012.