Located in the quaint township of Torbanlea on the outskirts of Hervey Bay (20 - 25 Minutes), presents this horse and family friendly property.
With a unique country homestead presenting itself at the top of the block, the property features:
- 3 Spacious bedrooms, main with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Substantial open plan living area, fully tiled with high 9 foot ceilings
- Classic country style timber kitchen with plenty if light, bench and cupboard space
- Expansive wrap around external verandah, fully covered under roof, perfect to sit back and enjoy the tranquillity of the property.
- Large entertaining deck with pool positioned adjacent
- 6m x 6m colourbond shed / garage with carport attached
The landscape of the property typifies the country lifestyle and features
- Horse stable with adjoining stockyard
- Separate horse exercise yard
- Generous size 3 bay shed with extra height
- 2 watering holes with native flora and fauna surrounding
- Fully fenced, with a separate grassed fenced yard bordering the home
- Two street access points, one at the rear, the other at the front
The property is located a mere distance to local facilities and is only minutes away from Burrum River access, with Ocean foreshore at Toogoom only 10 - 15 minutes away.
A property to be inspected to be truly appreciated!
Due to circumstances, the vendor has instructed this property is to be sold via Auction, so be surprised at what this property may sell for!
For more information, please contact Marketing Agents Barry Gibson 0413 930 012 or Scott Kelly 0419 787 236