Spectacular water front with 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home on 2 acres in idyllic location.
The property features:
- Water frontage with access plus engineer designed and installed bulk head ready to attach your pontoon.
- Hardwood timber iron roof Queenslander lowset (4 steps) with ramp.
- Expansive timber kitchen / dining combination with loads of bench & cupboard space.
- Electric oven plus cook top & range hood
- 2 main bedrooms, both with access to separate bathrooms.
- 3rd bedroom / study or office combined.
- Grand formal lounge room with 10ft ceiling.
- Massive verandas to the rear and side have glorious 180 degree water views.
- 3rd intermit veranda off of the 2nd bedroom
- Large 3 bay steel framed garage equipped with 15amp power comes with welding table & welder, anvil, large capacitiy air compressor, high pressure cleaner, wood working bench with 2 vices.
- Smaller tractor with grass cutting, rotary hoe, and blade attachments.
- 6m x 3m steel framed garden shed with numerous implements including, rotary mower, cement mixer etc
- Fuel storage cage attached to the garden shed for boat, with pipes to allow refuelling at the water front.
- Fully serviced caravan port with power, water and separate bathroom shower, vanity and toilet with it's own septic system.
- Large capacity dam with quality irrigation system.
- All weather circular drive way to house set well back form the road in quiet cul-de-sac position.
Other features include 15000 gal approx capacity water tanks, large separate laundry, large walk through robe in main bedroom, large storage shed attached to the main shed.
This property has so much to offer!
The position is Great!
Has to be fantastic value at $460K!
Motivated vendor wants it sold, for more information or to organise an inspection, please contact Marketing Agent Barry Gibson, 0413 930 012 or email@example.com