Perched on a manicured 2.9 Acres with a Due North aspect fronting to the Burrum River, presents this new-fashioned & refurbished homestead built perfectly in design to enjoy the River and land alike.
Perfect in size for the family retreat, the property features:
- Open plan living at its best leading onto wide timber wrap around verandahs absorbing undisturbed views of the River.
- Glorious and traditional Tasmanian timber oak kitchen, fully equipped with dishwasher, 4 burner gas cooktop, electric stove and plenty of cupboard space.
- 4 double size bedrooms with the main bathroom featuring spa bath and the ensuite featuring in built sauna and massager.
- Air conditioning in both the open plan living room and main bedroom.
- Gravel Boat Ramp leading direct into the river
- Dam and manicured grounds fronting onto the river
- 10 x 8 metre (approx) lockable shed
- Level & Selectively cleared 1 Acre (approx) at the front of the property, ideal for 1 horse / pets
- Gravel & well cleared driveway, fully fenced & gated from the front entry
Located only 10 minutes from the facilities of Howard and a further 15 minutes to Maryborough and 25 minutes to Hervey Bay, positions the property far enough away from the hassle & stress of the big smoke but not too far away from major facilities.
* A copy of the Sustainability Declaration can be obtained from Burrum District First National Real Estate.*