This home just needs some TLC
Renovate and capitalize this Lowset Post war home is in a great location, quiet street, other homes in this street have sold for $300k plus, easy walk to school, shops and all amenities
The property features:
- Hardwood weather board, timber construction with iron roof on concrete stumps
- 1/4 acre block, fully fenced but some fencing needs repair and or replacement
- Large eat in Kitchen with quality Stainless 5 burner gas stove, kitchen cabinetry has seen betters days but is workable.
- Front veranda off of main lounge room needs some repairs
- Lined & Insulated, hardwood timber weather board cladding to the front side of this 6m x 6m colour bond steel framed shed used as sleepout / bedroom
- Bathroom has a separate modular shower unit with glass door, bath and vanity, needs paint and tiles.
- Large steel framed Boat or caravan port
- Separate toilet on septic
- Electric hot water system is relatively new condition
- 1012m2 (1/4 acre block)
Located an easy walk to school, shopping, bus and all Howards CBD amenities.
* A copy of the Sustainability Declaration can be obtained from our Office