AUCTION 10TH SEPTEMBER 11.00AM
Charm and character still abound in this highset Queenslander, the owner has started renovations, restumped with concrete stumps, bathroom vanity, shower unit and toilet have been installed, finishing bathroom requires tiles and paint.
Opportunity exists to move the home across the block to allow options for the second title.
Options: a) move home and on sell the vacant title (approx 1000m2)
b) move home and build a second home capitalizing on the new Queensland Building boost $10,000
The Property Features:
- Highset Queenslander hardwood timber construction with Iron roof set in centre of the fully fenced 2004m2 two title block.
- Large kitchen / Dining room with electric stove, timber floor boards.
- Spacious dual loungeroom, timber floor boards, high ceilings, T & G internal walls
- Bathroom with vanity, shower and toilet.
- Two comfortable double bedrooms, high ceilings, timber floor boards.
- Front veranda open one side built in the other.
Howard is a typical Queensland Country town with ease of access to the Burrum River, and is popular with boat enthusiasts.
Howard has much to offer a young family or even retiree's who are simply looking to escape the bustle of city life.
Howard is located in the Burrum River District and is situated about 35km north of one of Australia's best holiday destinations, Hervey Bay.
Howard has huge potential community growth with less than four hours drive north of Brisbane offering already many town services.
Call now for an inspection!!! Auction is on site Saturday Sept 10th at 11am.
Conditions of sale buy Auction, 10% deposit, 30 day settlement