Originally commissioned by the Fairymead Sugar Mill in Bundaberg, and built to Cyclone rating (Class C), Sold off with the decommissioning of the Sugar Mill and relocated to it's current site.
This Home is something rather special a Federation Queenslander built in 1907 and moved to it's current site in 1988. Raised to legal height (11ft approx) on concrete stumps and built in beneath with bessa block walls and concrete floor.
The Property features:
- Beautiful period features including high ceilings, exposed stud frame with timber internal walls, Solid Cedar doors & Polished Fraser Island Hardwood floors.
- Seductively scenic views overlooking the farmland from the private and breezy veranda.
- Central Formal lounge room providing access to both upstairs bedrooms, second loungeroom and dining room.
- Stylish cottage kitchen with dishwasher has free standing joinery, including pantry and butchers block. The range is amazing (Falcon) with both gas and electric induction cooking and two ovens.
- Main Bathroom, Sep Shower, vanity and toilet
- Third bedroom / student accommodation / hobbyroom
- Two car garaging plus workshop/storage
- Large Separate lockable workshop
- Safe room separate lockable storage area
- 2nd Bathroom with vanity, Spa bath, separate shower and toilet.
- Separate Laundry
- Tandem Car/Caravan/Boat Port
- Outdoor entertaining Pergola with builtin fire place and BBQ
- 3m x 3m smoke house
- Small stock yard with stalls and loading ramp
- Feed shed
- Large storage container
- 4 Dams irrigation pump, system
- Two large rain water tanks
- Fully Fenced good condition boundary fencing, electric fencing in place but may need a little TLC
Located just 3 short kilometers to the township of Howard and all amenities offering a unique opportunity to live in the tranquility of a Rural Lifestyle with the convenience of the city, just a short commute to major centres of Hervey Bay and Maryborough
Nestled in the hinterland of Hervey Bay, Howard and surrounding districts sit astride the upper reaches of the Burrum River, some 284km North of Brisbane.
Once a thriving Coal Mining town, Howard is now a relatively small and quiet historical town acting as the Northern access point to the greater Fraser Coast tourist areas centred on Hervey Bay and Fraser Island. The township is within easy reach of two major centres offering comprehensive business and medical facilities, being 15 minutes from Maryborough and 20 Minutes from Hervey Bay. For those without a car the Tilt Train stops twice a day.
The township is served by a Doctor, Chemist, Ambulance, Cafes, Post Office, supermarket, Bottleshop, Fishing Tackle shop, School, Real Estate, Butcher, Hardware/Grocer, Drapery, Newsagent, Library, Hairstylist, Hotel, Caravan Park, museum Respite Centre, Community Centre, Kindergarten, Skate Park, Wide Span Sheds, RACQ Motor Repairer, Bakery & Meals on Wheels, Churches, Golf Club, Bowls Club just 5km's, RSL Club, CWA hall.
Markets are held twice a month at the local park and Community Centre.