Character filled home on a 1/2 acre, lots of shed & car space.
A wonderful example of the traditional Queensland home with spacious eat in kitchen, polished timber floors, high ceilings, french doors connect almost every part of the home to wide veranda's, you can't help but feel relaxed and ready to move in.
- High set Timber Construction with Iron roof, majestic wide veranda's
- 1993m2 ( 1/2 acre ) L shaped corner block, fully fenced & gated
- Traditional Country Kitchen with double basin sink-top, pantry, and quality gas stove, extra roomy dining area and a servery through the wall to the lounge room
- Polished timber floors throughout, high ceilings, timber walls & big spacious rooms
- Lounge room with split system air-conditioning, french doors on two sides allowing access to both the side and front veranda's
- Two large bedrooms, plus sleep-out / built in veranda and study
- Two bathrooms one with bath, vanity & linen cupboard, the other has shower and toilet a second toilet is installed downstairs
- Double lockable, Colour-bond garage with attached double carport plus detached single carport.