At the end of a rainbow away from the hustle and bustle escape the frantic pace of life coming home to this wonderful unique country estate.
This well established 14.6ha (36.5 Acres) property with town water, dams and bore water offering the perfect place to call home and represents a fantastic lifestyle opportunity for a young & growing family.
Perfectly located close to Burrum Heads with river and sea access and within easy commuting distance central to major centres of Maryborough and Hervey Bay an abundance of high quality schools close by with the school bus stopping at the gate.
Wonderfully peaceful and private, opportunities like this are rare, the time is now to secure this prime piece of fantastic real estate.
- An enchanting large double brick home with colour bond roofing, Under roof entertaining area, double carport and single lockable garage and workshop area.
- Parents retreat master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and sliding door access to the outdoors.
- Fabulous resort style in ground pool, long enough to swim laps, set within an idyllic tropical garden setting, gently sloping beach style pool entry, and rock waterfall provide the perfect finishing touch.
- Large bedrooms, study, 2 bathrooms, lounge/media room, rumpus/family room, kitchen, separate dining, - newly repainted throughout, slate flooring, new carpets.
In addition to the main Home their is a second building currently being used as secondary self contained family accommodation.
Currently configured and used as 2 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and lounge, lockable garaging and storage.
Potentially and subject to Council approvals offering additional living / sleep-out / relatives apartment / caretakers cottage / guest accommodation, studio or large home office!
A private place of relaxation this 14.6ha or 36.5 acres is fully fenced and gated, plenty of available water with town water, 2 dams, 1 bore.
- 7 paddocks fenced and gated and water to all.
- 10 Acres of Tea Tree's
- Bird aviary 6.5mt x 5mt x 2.1mt
- Work shed near the main house is 6mt x 9.5mt x 3mt
- Pig shed is 10mt x 8mt x 2.8mt
- Storage shed near the renovated farm shed is 6mt x 3mt x 1.8mt
- 185 Massey Ferguson Miltie
- slasher 2.2mt x 2.2mt
If you're looking to leave the stresses of modern day city living then you are looking at the right property, buy the kids a quad bike, run a few head of cattle or horses, bring the boat and experience the best fishing spots the area has to offer, all this with city conveniences.
This property is located in Burrum River at the northern tip of Hervey Bay is a coastal township the gateway to the Fraser Coast, an amazing year round wonderland.
A terrific opportunity this property must be sold! Call today and book an Inspection