The sounds of silence, tucked away in a beautiful parkland setting on the banks of the Cherwell river, is the lifestyle you have been looking for.
Idyllic surrounds, extremely private, modern comforts of a luxurious home, spectacular scenic river frontage with excellent river access, pontoon, river front gazebo, river camp fire pit.
- Solid Stone faced block construction, high pitch colour bond roofing, wrap around veranda's, with a semi detached self contained unit.
- Delightfully established landscaped private 3.94 ha/9.73 acres, Aquaponic shade house, home grown fresh vegetables
- Easy access 60m river frontage to Cherwell River with private aluminum pontoon and Gazebo and Fire pit.
- Luxury modern designer kitchen with quality appliances
- Spacious tiled open plan living / dining with wood heater
- Three Bedrooms all with ensuite, ceiling fans and built in robes
- Master bedroom with solar powered split system air conditioning & huge well appointed ensuite.
- Loads of Shed space, includes 14m x 7m x 3m colour bond steel frame, 6m x 6m colour bond steel frame with annex, plus a 7m x 7m x 3.5m carport.
Other features include:
- 12 solar panels = 3KW
- 5 Large rain water tanks
- Large Dam with irrigation
"A wonderful lifestyle awaits call now to book an Inspection"