Neat, Sweet and Complete a delightful home in the absolute perfect spot, just a few hundred meters, relatively easy walking distance from the beach, river, tavern, local shopping and services.
Confirming the Comforts:
- Beach House, low set, with Iron Roofing, hardwood timber frame, cement sheet cladding, insulated ceiling plus whirlies x2, cool, vinyl flooring throughout, clean and tidy inside and out with nothing to spend.
- 809m2 back yard is fully fenced and secure, having lawns and raised gardens with bore water, town & tank water for irrigation.
- Open plan living / dining and kitchen having been refurbished approximately eight years ago & presenting in excellent condition this area is also serviced by split system reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- An exceptional private entertaining decking patio (8m x 4m) of hardwood decking is located to the back wall of the home.
- Main Bedroom is 12' x 12' (3.6m x 3.6m) with built in robe having mirrored doors, drawers either end and shelving above the hanging rail. All 3 bedrooms have built in robes.
- 3 Bay Shed / workshop 3 roller doors one a little higher for the boat or 4 x 4
- Single drive through car / caravan or boat port is attached to the home extending over the driveway.
- Sleep-out / granny flat / guest room / teenagers retreat (STCA) has plenty of space including a kitchenette, living room combination with box air conditioning, + ensuite with shower, hand basin and toilet.