A Dash Of Panache - 5 Star luxury living, a beautifully designed and built home, with immense visual appeal perfectly at one with this delightful location.
Bush and Beach, enjoy the best of these two wonderful worlds within reach of this one lifestyle property, A beautiful home, private and secure nestled in behind mature easy care landscape gardens on 1ha or (2-1/2 acres) with a grand circular driveway.
Luxuriously appointed the comforts include:
- Designer home with a delightful beach and bush ambiance incorporated within the design, styled to capture cooling breezes, with high ceilings, tinted 5mm glass sash windows strategically positioned for excellent cross flow ventilation.
- Raised off of the ground 4 steps with dual ramp access, constructed on steel stumps with timber framing, hardwood ceiling beams colour bond roofing and cladding.
- The Main living dining and entertaining section of the home is surrounded by timber decking veranda and a large under roof timber decking breeze way entertaining room.
- The Media / formal lounge, bedrooms, ensuite, bath and laundry rooms are located to the southern side of the breeze way.
- Breeze Way entertaining area, 6400m x 4500m opens onto a delightful back veranda decking with stylish curved feature roofing and overlooks the rear section of the property affording a wonderful ambience.
- Spacious open plan kitchen dining and living rooms with vaulted ceiling exposed hardwood beams, exquisite 600mm tiled flooring, quality stainless ceiling fans and split system reverse cycle inverter air-conditioning.
- Classy kitchen plenty of quality inclusions, two pack cabinetry, breakfast nook, all self closing drawers, corner pantry,ceramic cook top, flue range-hood , electric wall oven, glass splash backs, filtered tap water.
- Formal Lounge / Media room having reverse cycle inverter split system air conditioning and fabulous polished Blackbutt hardwood timber flooring.
- Exceptional master suite: spacious bedroom 4000mm x 4180mm, split system reverse cycle inverter air conditioning, the room opens onto the back veranda decking, has beautiful polished Blackbutt hardwood timber flooring, an excellent walk in robe and generous ensuite.
- 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms, built in robes with mirrored sliding doors, ceiling fans, polished Blackbutt hardwood timber flooring 3rd bedroom also with a study nook.
- Large 9m x 6m x 2.7m steel framed, colour bond shed, two roller doors, has insulation, work bench, tinted window, whirly birds.
- Carport with curved corrugated roofing is 6m x 6m room for two cars
Other feature Include: Rain Water Tanks x 3 approximately = to 78,000 ltrs, Sand filter septic treatment plant, 2 Dams with electric irrigation pump, Rheem gas hot water also plumbed for the BBQ, concrete garden edging, Burglar resistance screened doors, energy rated to 4 STAR.
So Much for So little! Call Now and book your Inspection Today