Privately positioned behind a tree lined and securely fence boundary, clean and tidy throughout this delightful two bedroom home.
- Low Set on Concrete slab timber frame with hardi-plank exterior cladding and colour-bond roofing.
- 1 Acre Fenced and secure with two street frontage, dotted with shady trees and partially screened from the road by the hedging along Hunter St frontage
- Eat in Kitchen having timber bench tops & cabinetry, with good quality Gas stove.
- Spacious central Lounge room with good carpet, curtains and ceiling fan.
- Resplendent bathroom with separate shower, bath and vanity.
- Full length Veranda's both front and rear screened and enclosed.
- Very Large of block & timber & steel construction with concrete floor, some hardwood timber framed walls internally.
- Power and water connected
- 6m x 5m approximately workshop area
- 6m x 5m approximately storage and laundry room
- 6m x 5m approximately sleep-out lined and insulated with bathroom, toilet and kitchenette (Is needing a little TLC but seems workable).
- 6m x 6m approximately = Two car lockable garaging.
Additional Outbuildings include:
- Single carport attached to the shed.
- Single trailer or small boat port
- Stables and feed shed (Rustic)
Lots to thinks about here, call us today and book your private inspection.