A warm hearted country home, on a 1 hectare (10,000m2 block) close to all amenitites central to Hervey Bay and Maryborough.
- Quality double brick home, with colour bond roofing set back from the road on a 1 hectare (10,000m2) or (2-1/2 acre) block.
- Abundance of garaging including: 3 large steel framed colour bond sheds with power, one with mezzanine storage, work shop area and storage.
- Galley kitchen, ergonomically designed with good bench and cupboard space.
- Spacious lounge / dining combination air conditioned plus ceiling fans
- Queen sized master bedroom with triple door built in robe and two way bathroom access.
- Two single bedrooms both with built in robes and ceiling fans.
- Separate Laundry and toilet
- Two way bathroom having shower, vanity, and large linen press.
Extensions to the original home include:
second toilet and bathroom, expansive rumpus room, covered BBQ area, and office / study space.
Other features: 4 x 5000 gallon rain water tanks, sewerage & grey water treatment system, solar panels = 5kw, solar hot water, two large dams with reticulated irrigation system
Great lifestyle location only 2 minutes from Walls Camp boat ramp on the Burrum River
CAll us NOW and book your private Inspection Today