Relax in style with stunning river views, walk down to your very own private boat ramp and throw in a fishing line and crab pot from the jetty.
A beautiful modern home designed and built to maximize the location and lifestyle that living on the majestic Burrum River has to offer.
- Open plan living at its best leading onto wide timber Imagine entertaining your friends and family on the expansive wrap around verandahs absorbing undisturbed views of the River.
- Glorious and traditional Tasmanian timber oak kitchen, fully equipped with dishwasher, 4 burner gas cooktop, electric stove and plenty of cupboard space.
- 4 double bedrooms with the main bathroom featuring spa bath and the ensuite featuring in built sauna and massager.
- Air conditioning in both the open plan living room and main bedroom.
- 9 solar panels, solar hot water
- Gravel Boat Ramp leading direct into the river
- 3 Dams plus riticulated irrigation system and manicured grounds fronting onto the river
- 10 x 8 metre (approx) lockable shed = 2 cars plus workshop and storage, and large carport for the extra vehicle
- Level & Selectively cleared 1.1 ha (2.75 Acres approx)
- Gravel driveway
Located only 10 minutes from the facilities of Howard and a further 20 minutes to Maryborough and 25 minutes to Hervey Bay, positions the property far enough away from the hassle & stress of the big smoke but not too far away from major facilities.