Take a cue from nature away from the hustle and bustle and rest easy on this wonderful rural sanctuary set within 37.5 acres (15.04 Ha) approximately.
Looking for something for the large / extended family you may just have found it, this property has been developed to facilitate just that.
Having a very large home of 5 bedrooms plus a large study/ 2nd lounge room 2 bathrooms and a spacious semi detached self contained Single bedroom granny flat with walkin robe and ensuite.
- House and Granny Flat = approximately 450m2 including veranda's
- Shed has cool room, toilet and shower room, storage area with shelving, plus large separate room and 2 car garaging = approximately 150m2
- Dam is approximately 1750m2
- Town water, plus 3 x 20,000 litre poly rainwater tanks
- 37.5 Acres (15.04 Ha) sellectively cleared having driving and walking tracks.
Previous tenants had been developing the property for use as a rural caravan / camp stop over.
Great location close to schools and transport just 2km to the heart of the regional township of Howard and all amentities, central to Major centres approximately 24 minutes to Maryborough and 30 to Hervey Bay.