Quaintly situated in a quiet tree lined subdivision having the convenience of both worlds with regional township of Howard and all amenities close by.
Put your Hand up for this Bargain:
- Steel frame, hardi-plank cladding, iron roofing, approximately 20 years old
- 1/4 Acre (1012m2) easy care established block
- 6m x 9m steel framed colour-bond shed = 2 car garage plus workshop / storage
- Double carport with concrete floor suitable for boat and or pop top caravan
- Spacious open plan, kitchen dining, lounge room with study / library.
- Excellent builtin outdoor BBQ area offers terrific additional living room, currently used as second lounge room with dining area and kitchenette.
- 2 sizable bedrooms plus sleep out / built in front veranda
- Family bathroom includes separate shower, bath and vanity
- Wheel chair friendly second separate shower room with second toilet
- Separate toilet and laundry
Other features include: town water, septic, concrete paving, ramp to back door entrance, gas and electric hot water systems, near new Westinghouse gas stove, range hood, stylish modern kitchen, ceiling insulation, split system reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, quality carpet in bedrooms, vinyl and tiled flooring elsewhere, log burner fireplace, security screens windows and doors, deadlocks, a verity of mature fruit trees, landscaped gardens, quality vertical blinds throughout.
Curiously inviting a very special home beautiful and affordable
Central to Major Centres of Hervey Bay and Maryborough approximately 25 minutes respectively.
Brighten your day call us NOW to book an Inspection Today!