Steel Framed with colour-bond roofing & cladding set back from the road within a beautiful garden setting on 2-1/2 acres, with extra accommodation for the holiday makers or extended family.
Positioned only 500m from the Burrum River and Wall's Boat ramp within a great neighbourhood among near new quality homes in the wonderful lifestyle estate of Pacific Haven.
- 1 Ha (2-1/2 acres) Tree change personified, house site set within peaceful parkland gardens.
- Colonial Cottage, Steel Framed with Colour-bond Cladding and Roofing, private full length front veranda.
- Modern Kitchen, lots of cupboards, pantry and good bench space, stainless appliances include: under bench electric oven, gas cook-top with range-hood.
- Lounge-room / Dining combined, having raked ceilings, log burner fire place, connecting nicely to the outdoors and front veranda.
- Bathroom has large tiled twin shower with glass screen door, vanity.
- Separate Laundry and Toilet.
- Gazebo decking / Outdoor living with power, established within tranquil garden surrounds.
- 6m x 6m Colourbond garage, 2 roller doors, personal door, power connected.
Other features include: Rain water tanks combined capacity approximately 11000 gal, solar hot water, security screens, ceiling fans, built in robes with mirrored sliding doors, TV point to main bedroom, raised vegetable garden, septic treatment plant, grey water system, clothesline.
Granny Flat / Sleep-out (STCA)
- Shed converted, lined and insulated walls and ceilings, approximately 7m x 12m steel framed, colour bond cladding and roofing, a large veranda / awning attached being approximately 12m x 2.5m.
- Large open area able to be utilized as living dining, kitchenette, study, second bedroom.
- Bathroom includes shower, toilet and vanity.
- 1 Bedroom approximately 3m x3m
Other features: 1 rainwater tank approximate capacity of 5000 gals, septic treatment and grey water systems, outside laundry taps, electric hot water system, garden shed 3m x3m approximately, clothesline.
A beautifully presented property - Call NOW! and Book your private Inspection Today!