Absolute river front with spectacular river views, has deep water access, this is one of the few fully cleared river fronts on the Burrum River, there is a terraced concrete walk way providing excellent river access, tie the boat up at your back door.
- Spacious accommodation with room for the extended family and friends coming for holiday stop overs.
- Sizable 64m2 approximately under-cover outdoor entertaining veranda overlooking the picturesque sparkling Burrum River.
- Shed space for all the obligatory toys, caravan, boat, or 6 cars + workshop area
- Brilliantly established 3.48 ha (approx 8.7 acres), divided into 4 distinct areas:
a) 1st area (street to 1/3) provides large level grassed area with two large irrigation dams which are interconnected and gravity feed a third dam with pumping station.
b) Large orchard fully irrigated, fruit trees include:
- nectarine - 40 mango - apple - peach - plum - fig - grape fruit - banana's - lime - mandarin - orange - mulberry - and I'm sure there are more varieties which I have neglected to mention.
c) The house and shed site, Comfortable double brick home plus granny flat connected via a delightful tropical garden screened breeze way.
d) Cleared Riverfront lawn with picturesque river views, and terraced concrete walkway river access, also located in this area is a 3rd dam all three dams being interconnected this dam being the direct feed to the orchard and gardens with two electric pumps.
This property ticks all of the boxes, is one of a very few of it's kind, the asking price is very competitive, If you're in the market for a water front lifestyle retreat you simply have to put this one on you short list.
*Call now and schedule your private inspection*