This home is perfect for the modern, blended or extended family - or those who love to entertain!
Just 2 years young this modern near new home is a must view situated on a large 854m2 allotment with 4 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes plus a 5th bedroom or study there is plenty of room to accommodate everyone in the family.
Abundant with features including;
- Spacious galley style kitchen with raised work benches allowing for optional bench seating, a massive walk in pantry as well as double oven, dishwasher, large double sink with drain trays both sides, huge refrigerator space with optional internal plumbing for fridge water dispensers
- Generous Media Room with glass sliding door access to the front of the home as well as internal double cavity sliding doors giving optional separate living spaces or the ability to work from home while keeping your work separate from the rest of the home with ease.
- Large open plan living dining combination opening via cascading glass sliding doors to enormous under cover outdoor entertaining area
- Stylish and modern Master suite with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- All bedrooms with ceiling fans and bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom finishings; both the main and ensuite bathroom's featuring rosette hand held shower fittings, main bathroom with separate bath tub featuring water-fall spout.
- Air-Conditioning to the main living area, security screens throughout, NBN compatible, solar hot water and solar power system installed.
- plenty of storage with 2 generously sized linen cupboards located in the hallway and laundry areas
- Fully fenced with side access and plenty of room for potential sheds, pool and/or caravans
- Established gardens with sprinkler system installed, fire pit, outdoor shower, large chicken coop, garden shed and 3000L rainwater tank.
Everything you need is here, located in the beautiful peaceful and serene Burrum Heads area close to beaches and a short drive to local shops. Arrange your private viewing today and avoid missing out! Call Shane Barter 0415 718 687.