A home of comfort and lasting beauty, polished timber flooring with ornate Queenslander fretwork throughout. Has plenty of garaging / storage all set within a large block, comprising two titles with a total area of 1822m2 approximately.
- High Set Queenslander, Hardwood timber framing and Weather board cladding with Iron roofing, re-stumped with steel throughout the central areas and concrete stumps around the perimeter.
- Huge steel Caravan and carport
- 6m x 6m colour bond, steel framed garage / workshop.
- Level concrete floor underneath the home, plenty of height and space offering excellent storage and or games room area.
- Delightful Country Kitchen, dining combination, plenty of storage including a large walk in pantry and good cupboard space with polished timber bench tops and late model quality electric stove.
- Timeless formal lounge room, character filled exuding charm and grace.
- Two sizable bedrooms and a sunroom
- Bathroom has the stylish traditional Claw foot bath with shower over, vanity and toilet.
Located within a quiet cul-de-sac position is close to Howard CBD with all amenities and central to major centres of Hervey Bay and Maryborough 25km to 30km approximately Great buying at this price.
This could be the one for You - Is this your home?
Call now and book your private inspection. (Inspections by Appointment Only)