Lovingly cared for and beautifully presented, a fabulous example of a thoroughly maintained home.
Light and spacious with delightful kitchen, dining, lounge room combinations.
Enchanting outdoor living within a private and tranquil setting overlooking a fascinating tropical garden including large fish pond & water feature.
Additional living rooms include:
- Sunroom / rumpus / ideal for entertaining guests or retreating from busy family life for a little quiet time.
- Alluring Coffee / breakfast room positioned directly off of the dining room.
- Enjoyable second lounge room / music room / office or study.
3 bedrooms and a good sized study potentially a 4th bedroom if so desired (STCA)
Garaging and sheds:
- Steel framed zincalume garage for 2 cars, workbench and storage.
- Workshop / storage shed attached the garage.
- Double carport attached to the home.
- Caravan port.
- Garden shed.
Land area of approximately 1/2 acre (2036 m2) having been beautifully landscaped with great drainage, easy care garden beds and a variety of fruit trees, private and fenced three sides.
This property is a real gem just 150m approximately from the CBD, a relatively easy walking distance to local School, Transport, Shopping, Community Centre, Tavern, and Park. All only a short 25 to 30 km drive to the major centres of Maryborough and Hervey Bay.
A great location for those wishing a peaceful quiet lifestyle with a climate conducive to year round outdoor activity.
Call now and book an Inspection Today.