Love to sit and look at the stars? (37 Acres) approximately
If your wanting a life where peace and quiet reign supreme? There is no better place than this, a safe haven away from the pressures of modern day city living.
Living on the land
- Fully fenced 14.84ha (37.1 acres approximately) with 160m of river frontage.
- Good soil with healthy natural pasture.
- Two dams, one of which is very large with pump and irrigation.
- Steel framed colourbond shed 12m x 7m approximately, lined and fitted out for use as a weekender, having kitchen, dining & living room combined a separate bedroom and bathroom.
- Central yard is fenced off having well established raised garden beds and a delightful grassed area.
- Two well constructed chook houses and runs
- Large open farm shed
- Stables and storage shed.
Perfectly positioned close to Howard with all of the daily necessities, central to major centres of Hervey Bay and Maryborough.
A wonderful opportunity to purchase a well establish farmlet in an ideal location, build your dream home and live happily ever after.
Call now and book your private inspection today