For weekends or weeks on end this beautiful home is a place you will love spending time and relaxing by the riverside. A high set delight set deep within a great block providing added peace and serenity.
Excellent river access including your very own (slipway and pontoon subject to council approval) allowing maximum enjoyment of the charming Cherwell river. (boating, fishing, crabbing)
The Generous dam with irrigation system presenting an opportunity to grow a wide array of fruit trees and / or vegetables.
Property Features include:
- Fully Fenced large 8,801m2 block with Gravel driveway.
- Beautiful high set 3 bedroom 1 bath home with open living/dining and separate toilet.
- User friendly kitchen with stainless steel electric range hood and stove.
- Great veranda at the back of the house.
- Generous Shed 7.5m2 x 9m2 approximately with toilet and shower cold water only.
- Plenty of parking with Shed, Carport and under house parking available.
- House water comes from 2 large 22,500L rainwater tanks each fitted with its own
separate pressure pump.
- 2 Dams both fed with pipes from the lowest point on the road at the front of the property.
- Large Dam over 3m deep when full and holds more than a mega-liter of water
approximately and is equipped with an overhead tank and pressure pump.
- Underground pipe running the full length of the property connecting to 16 garden tapes.
- Rain Bird 9 channel programmable irrigation controller which is currently wired to 6
- Heavy duty underground power to the boat shed at the river and to the smaller dam the
front of the property.
- (Boat ramp and pontoon subject to council approval) which provide direct access to the Cherwell river
- Large variety of fruit and nut trees including; Pecan, Macadamia, Mangoes, Lychees,
Custard apple, Soursop, Persimmon, Carambola, Jaboticaba, Brazilian Cherry, Bananas,
Paw Paw as well as stone fruit, Citrus and many more.
Properties like this with all of these Great features don't come around everyday so don't miss
out call and book your private viewing appointment today.