Residential Acres (1.2ha or 3.16 acres approximately)
Well maintained fully fenced 1.28 hectares or (3.16 Acres approximately) zoned residential.
Quality 3 bedroom home of hardwood timber frame, cladding and tiled roofing, with charming original kitchen dining, separate formal lounge room and delightful sun-room.
3 bay shed each bay is walled off separately, each with lockable roller doors, one with automatic opener.
Great outdoor patio with views of the peaceful surrounds of the properties lightly treed parkland setting.
- Well kept 1.28 hectares residential block with the house separately fenced at the front
part of the block.
- Gorgeous lowset home with a beautifully presented original kitchen, dining and living room
- Versatile sunroom at the front of the home
- Private outdoor entertaining area with delightful view of the peaceful surrounds overlooking
your private parkland.
- 3 bay shed with concrete driveway to one bay, all 3 have lockable roller doors.
- Family bathroom, shower, vanity and toilet.
- Large laundry with a separate 2nd toilet.
Rain water tank, Window locks, window and door security screens, Ceiling fans throughout, Electric stove, Electric hot water, Town water, Septic and grey water, Close proximity approximately 1km to the town centre, local shopping, school and transport.
Opportunity knocks but once, call now and book your private inspection today.