Rare piece of tranquility that exists only a short distance from the township that is Howard and 30 to 40 minutes approximately to everything Hervey Bay and Maryborough has to offer. Privacy, size and Location are all things that make this property so unique.
- This Freehold land is surrounded by state land on all 4 sides with only one other freehold.
property sharing in the thousands of acres of state land that surrounds.
- Back boundary backs on to the fresh water section of the Cherwell River.
- 160 acres of natural bush land that is mostly flat.
- 2 beautiful seasonal creeks and a spring fed billabong plus small dam near the shed.
- Fenced on all 4 sides of the property.
- Lockable bush shed with mostly dirt floor.
- Place to park your van for weekends.
Points to Note:
- Grid power is not available.
- No formed access road. (4 wheel drive required when wet)