Modern brick veneer home in peaceful setting within 2003m2 fully fenced & secure (1/2 Acre Approximately).
Positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac having tranquil rural views from your front veranda and is just the right distance from neighbors.
- Brick veneer, colour-bond roofing, under roof front veranda, wheelchair friendly low-set easy care home.
- Open plan living, kitchen dining lounge room freshly painted throughout plus full lenght private front veranda offering tranquil rural views.
- Bathroom is wheelchair friendly and two way with direct access via the master bedroom.
- 3 Bedrooms all with built in wardrobes two having new carpet.
- Great Shed, Steel framed colour-bond approximately 9m x 9m with power, and second bathroom including shower, hand basin and toilet, plus 3rd bay providing ample space for storage and workshop.
Other features include: - Solar Panels, Town water and Tank water, Numerous fruit trees, rotary clothesline, steel framed colour-bond shed with 2nd shower toilet and laundry, ceiling fans, septic and grey water, solar hot water.
Central to major centres of Maryborough and Hervey Bay and only a short distance from Torbanlea service station, primary school and the Bruce Highway.
Call and book your private inspection today