This property has THREE street frontage being the Corner of Hunter St, Gympie St and Kent St, Torbanlea, Ideally situated with solid hardwood timber home on Hunter St makes a good rental, plus great development potential !!, MOTELS !!, 2nd House Site !!
This property has previously had approval for redevelopment as a Motel Site and lends itself nicely to this purpose, Hervey Bay bound highway traffic passing by directly along Gympie St frontage & no other motels existing in the immediate area.
The house features:
- Hardwood Framed and Clad post war home with polished timber floors
- Attached single car garaging plus separate garden shed
- Large open plan Kitchen / dining / Lounge room
- Good cupboard and bench space, slightly dated but very serviceable kitchen with near new
- Bathroom is neat and tidy with a shower over a shub, separate vanity
- Three sizable bedrooms, one with built in robe and all have plenty of space.
- Front veranda is private and shaded just off of the main living area.
A good solid home with great potential don't miss out call today for an inspection