38 Philip Street Howard
Contact agent for details
Perfectly balanced Family Home
Designed for the biggest family, with 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 3 living areas and office / study allowing the family to spread out in comfort whatever their needs.
This stylish contemporary home features:
- Large family and dining areas are the heart of the home and lead to the outdoor alfresco area.
- Open plan living, floating timber floors and is air conditioned throughout.
- Spacious gourmet kitchen with 5 burner gas cook top and wide stainless electric oven is a chef's delight.
- Impressive ensuite with large corner shower and spa bath, with double vanities separating the two master bedrooms
- Laundry has large bench top, lots of work space, a walk in linen room fully fitted with designer airing racks.
- Double lock up garage with internal access and automatic panel doors makes shopping day easy.
- Colorbond workshop 6m x 3m with side access for the golf buggy to make any man happy!
- Located just 500 metres from Howard State School and only 1km to the CBD with all the necessities of modern day living.
- Howard is adjacent to the Bruce Highway and only a short distance to the regional centres of Maryborough (15 minutes) and Hervey Bay (25 minutes), and is considered the gateway to the Fraser Coast.
There are many more features to this amazing family home, too many to list. To find out more contact exclusive marketing agent
Barry Gibson 0413 930 012
Burrum District Property Group Pty Ltd
73 Steley Street Howard
T 07 4129 0588
F 07 4129 0599
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.