1756 Torbanlea Pialba Road Burgowan
Contact agent for details
Bargain Bargain Bargain !!!!
Owners Down Sizing and ready to move on! 35 Acres - Lifestyle Farmlet
Spacious home set in private mature treed gardens with pasture improved 35 acres, three dams, 5 paddocks and great sheds,
This Home features:
- A delightful spacious home, modern kitchen and bathroom & ensuite, two living rooms, 4 bedrooms plus study and a 4.2kw solar system.
- Splendid kitchen, centrally positioned and fit for the avid chef, having top quality appliances including - stainless electric wall oven, gas cook top, dishwasher, exceptional storage with an abundance of cupboards, bench space, and pantry.
- Comfortable and roomy separate formal lounge room
- Open plan kitchen - family and dining room combined
- Large study / office / hobby room
- In ground salt water pool with entertaining area gazebo and spa
- 9 Car garaging, Garden sheds and shade sheds
The Property features:
- 5 Fully fenced paddocks with improved pastures
- 3 Dams, the largest with power, electric pump, irrigation to orchard and gardens
- Pine plantation approximately 2.5 acres
- Small fruit orchard at the entrance of the property
- LARGE Piggery - in top condition currently being utilized as a storage shed, has many potential applications with both power and water.
- Tractor with farm implements eg: plough, stick rake, fertilizer spreader, slasher.
- 5 Adjoining colour bond sheds (9m x 5m), (6m x 5m), (3m x 9m ), (6m x 9m) and last but not least (6m x 9m).
Excellent improved pasture, town water, dams and rain water tanks, all improvements are in exception order, a very rare find indeed, is certain to impress.
An Excellent Property in tip top shape, Call today and book an inspection.
: 14.50 hectares
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Split System Aircon
Burrum District Property Group Pty Ltd
73 Steley Street Howard
T 07 4129 0588
F 07 4129 0599
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.