32-34 South Heath Road Burrum River
Offers Over $650,000
SURROUND YOURSELF WITH NATURAL BEAUTY!!
Situated in a wholly rural setting
Transformed into a rural princess
A most attractive country home
This 3.26 acres of land + house is located on the Burrum River just a short drive to Burrum Heads and Howard. It has 65 metres of deep Burrum River frontage.
There is an excellent colorbond 3 bedroom + 2 bathrooms home elevated approximately ten metres above the river. There is a dam in the middle of the property to irrigate the established gardens.
- 3 Bed + 2 bathrooms (bath, shower, separate toilet)
- Master bedroom with ensuite with walk-in robe
- Ceiling fans in all the rooms + aircon in lounge
- Walk-in large pantry
- Lounge/kitchen/dining combo
- Gas hot water and gas hot plate with electric oven
- Fire place
- 15m x 9m shed (power, 15 amp + concrete floor)
- 7m x 7m carport
- 3m x 4m garden shed
- Concrete outdoor area
- Large tiled entertainment area 18m x 6.5m with BBQ included
- 6m container/half shed
- Green house
- 2 x 5000 + 1 x 3000 rain water tanks
- Solar panels (4.6kv) with 13 panels
- Dam + bridge
- Wifi + NBN + Netflex available
- Optional Sauna
Just sit back, absorb the sounds of the bush. What are you waiting for? Tick the boxes? CALL NOW!
: $2150 per year
: 3.26 acres
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
Burrum District Property Group Pty Ltd
73 Steley Street Howard
T 07 4129 0588
F 07 4129 0599
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.