11 Dalkieth St Burrum Town
$299,000 offers over
Neat as a pin!
Fully refurbished and fresh as a daisy this beautiful two bedroom home is ideal for those wanting to put their feet up and relax, and a wonderful home base for those wanting to travel or if your thinking of an investment the rental market is very strong with very good returns and low vacancy rates.
Set within a secure fully fenced and gated 804m2 allotment, just a hop skip and jump to pop down to the river and do a spot of fishing, approx 1km from council maintained boat ramp with parking.
This property features,
- A solidly built home with hardwood timber framing, Hardi-flex weather board cladding, on Concrete stumps, with Iron roofing.
* The home itself is beautifully presented including:
* Renovated kitchen, electric stove, pantry, microwave shelf
* Renovated Bathroom
* Insulation walls and ceiling
* Air conditioning reverse cycle split systems lounge and master bedroom
* Veranda's Front and Back
* Fabulous entertaining bar area
* Steel framed double garage with concrete drive
* Fern / orchid house
* Rain water tanks
* Caravan / boat port
* Fully Fenced
Location is idyllic within the peaceful tree lined estate of Burrum Town, just 2km's to Howard or Torbanlea shopping and amenities, in just the right spot to enjoy quiet country living with the added benefits of City living, central to major centres of Hervey Bay and Maryborough approximately 25km's
Priced to Sell so be quick CALL NOW to arrange your Inspection.
: 804.00 m2
Reverse Cycle Aircon
Burrum District Property Group Pty Ltd
73 Steley Street Howard
T 07 4129 0588
F 07 4129 0599
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.