Low maintenance brick veneer home lovely landscaped gardens set well back from the road and away from the neighbors with a wonderfully peaceful Country atmosphere a picture of tranquility with scenic farmland views.
Beautifully presented nothing to spend just move in and enjoy. This well constructed thoughtfully designed home features:
- Brick veneer, with Colour-bond roof, 4 bedrooms, double internal access garage with panel door, plus a double caravan and boat port.
- Recently painted interior presents with light neutral tones throughout.
- Quality aluminum Window joinery includes dark window tint providing both privacy and insulating qualities also provided are security screens for both windows & doors.
- Fully Fenced and gated 5,777m2 (1.44 Acres approx).
- Formal lounge with great connectivity to the dining and kitchen.
- Galley kitchen near new electrical Westinghouse Oven and cook top, good cupboard space includes a microwave nook and dishwasher ready.
- Huge patio outdoor entertaining area approx 10m x 3m with shade blind, overlooking beautiful gardens and through to a panoramic backdrop of rural farmland views.
- Sparkling clean bathroom with both separate glass screened shower, vanity, bath tub and Solar hot water helping keep the power consumption to a minimum.
- 4 Bedrooms all with built in robes currently utilized by way of two queens sized bedrooms 1 Study / library and 1 Craft room.
- There is a large Workshop / Storage shed by way of a freshly painted 20 foot lockable weather proof storage container.
- Lots of Fruit trees and garden taps all town water.
You will be impressed call now to arrange an Inspection 07 4129 0588