Unique architecturally designed home of high quality in a fantastic location.
A wonderful opportunity to enjoy the peaceful and relaxed lifestyle on offer here in beautiful Burrum Heads.
Plenty of shed space to accommodate the boat and/or caravan on a large well manicured 1012m2 allotment this property is a must see.
- Spacious entertaining / family room with built-in sink and servery from kitchen, having high pitched ceilings with skylight, floor to ceiling windows to one end flooding the room with natural light during the day.
- Combined Kitchen / Meals / Living area downstairs with high pitched ceiling creating a sense of space and comfort including reverse cycle split system air-conditioning.
- New kitchen tastefully designed combining island bench with soft close drawers, featuring quality stainless steel appliances.
- Spacious 'Master Suite' up on the second level with access via timber staircase, complete with new plush cut pile carpets, all freshly painted, large walk in robe and ensuite bathroom, sliding door access to your very own private balcony to enjoy the peace and quiet.
- Located downstairs are Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all freshly painted and having new plush cut pile carpets to all. Bedroom 2 with direct access to the 2 way bathroom.
- Extra large laundry leading through to the separate toilet and then on to the main bathroom.
- Bore water with near new pump in addition to the town water mains supply.
Other features include; Security screens throughout, concrete path all the way around the outside of the home, vegetable garden and fruit trees.
Situated in the heart of the seaside township of Burrum Heads and just a short distance to the premiere boat ramp and facilities at Lions Park everything you need is right here and just 30km approximately to the major town centre of Hervey Bay.
Call to arrange an inspection.