Wake up to the sounds of the ocean right at your doorstep. Early morning walks and sunrises are a must. Throw a line in out the back from this easy-care beach house.
Burrum Heads is one of the nicest beaches a favourite with visitors and locals a like, with three boat ramps, local shopping and take away, van park and of course the most beautiful unspoilt palm-fringed beach.
With views of the ocean and beach. This fully furnished home is a low set, single level, with tile roofing, brick veneer, and hardwood timber framing throughout on a generous 800m2 allotment.
The property features:
- Absolute beachfront with easy access to wide sandy beach.
- Modern kitchen dining combination equipped for the good life.
- Lounge-room offers delightful relaxation, opens onto a private decking patio with cooling sea breezes and views to the ocean.
- Stylish and practical bathroom with shower & vanity
- Separate toilet
- 2 bedrooms 1 with built-in robe.
- Good sized drive through single car garage attached.
- Approximately 2 car open parking to the concrete driveway.
Other features include:
- Electric hot water, window & door security screens, ceiling fans, oven & cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator.
- Approximately 750m to Burrum Street boat ramp
- Approximately 1100m to Ross Street boat ramp
- Approximately 1500m to Lions Park boat ramp and floating jetty
- Approximately 700m to local shopping precinct
Located in close proximity to local shopping and amenities and central to major centres of Hervey Bay with equally good access via Torbanlea to both Bruce Highway, Maryborough and Childers.
Absolute beachfront properties are limited so don't delay call now and book your private inspection Today.