Say goodbye to the hustle and bustle wake up to the sound of birds singing every morning in this beautiful 4 bedroom home offering many exceptional features, nestled among 1/2 an acre of landscaped gardens, idyllically position within a quiet cul-de-sac on an elevated block in beautiful Burrum Park Estate.
-Thoughtfully designed this home is just perfect for tropical Qld living, two living rooms have
access to the huge 9 x 9 metre entertaining patio and BBQ area.
- "Master Chef" kitchen with heaps of cupboards and bench space and walk-in pantry. Quality
appliances include a stainless steel "double" electric Fisher & Paykel oven, plus a 5 burner
gas cook-top with extra wide range-hood to match.
- The kitchen and dining area flow through to the family/rumpus room which has been
fitted with a 9.2 kw Mitsubishi reverse cycle split system Inverter air-conditioner.
- In addition this wonderful home also has a spacious formal lounge and high
ceilings throughout giving a wonderful sense of majesty.
- The master bedroom has Mitsubishi reverse cycle air-conditioner, access to the magnificent outdoor area, ensuite and walk-in robe. All bedrooms with fans and built-in wardrobes.
- Internal Access double garage has an over head sectional door operated by remote.
- A second driveway and second (detached) double garage / workshop / man cave great for the caravan or boat with double car port attached.
Other features: Solar power 16 panels - 3kw, generator power is able to be plugged into the mains board for any power outages, water tank with electric pump, skylights, tinted glazing, security screens doors & windows, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans throughout, TV points to all bedrooms and living areas, raised vegetable gardens and green house, electric hot water system, town water.
"All in All very impressive call now and arrange an Inspection"