A most attractive colonial style country home, nestled in a fully fenced and secure 2.74 hectares (6.85 Acres Approximately).
A home of approximately 15 years, in a great location, delightful country atmosphere just 2km's from amenities in a peaceful setting with rural and golf course views.
- Weather-Tex exterior cladding, Iron roofing, steel stumps, timber framed construction, Insulation throughout both walls and ceiling, 2.7m ceiling height, veranda's front and rear, polished cypress timber interior flooring.
- Spacious open plan family living kitchen and dining room.
- Stained timber kitchen cabinetry, practical ergonomic design providing good cupboard and bench space, plus pantry.
- Dining area easily accommodates a family setting and adjoins nicely to the back veranda which has been enclosed and offers a 2nd living space or entertaining area.
- Family bathroom, tiled flooring and splash backs, glass screen shower, vanity, bath, separate toilet and separate laundry.
- 4 Bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans, master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Enough shed space for all the essentials and more.
Other features include: Chain mesh dog proof perimeter fencing, Rain Water Tanks approximately 35,000 litres capacity, Two large dams - One features an Island gazebo, lockable garden, open farm shed / stable, shade shed, window locks, ceiling fans.
*Motivated vendor - Priced to sell - Call now an book an Inspection Today*