This generous 1.4ha allotment has the beautiful Burrum River running at the bottom of the backyard and is the perfect place to set up the ultimate lifestyle home in the ever popular Burrum Shire.
It has a large established shed / studio with power, bathroom and toilet, Comfortable living whilst you build or perfect for use as a weekender to take advantage of all that the area has to offer.
- 1.4ha (3.5 acres approximately) fenced to the side and front boundaries.
- Rural residential zoning dimensions are 50m x 275m approximately
- Rates are only $1539 per year approximately.
- Gravel driveway good access to house site.
- Shared dam high powered pressure pump and irrigation.
- Numerous established fruit trees.
- Plenty of storage sheds.
- Camp fire bbq area overlooking the river
With a number of good positions on which to build, it is an idyllic natural riverfront retreat.
A beautiful property just a short drive to Howard or the beach at Burrum Heads and approximately a 25 minute to stunning Hervey Bay and Maryborough.
Truly a very special opportunity call now and book your inspection Today