Escape from the maddening crowds to this delightful property, close to salt water river of the Burrum approximately 2.5km to the boat ramp and a short drive (8km approximately) to the regional township of Howard.
- 3.37m2 (8 acres approximately) partially fenced and selectively cleared.
- Large colour bond, steel framed shed, built in 2002 12m long x 6m wide x 3m to the gutters.
- Dam approximately 120m2
- All weather driveway 220m approximately
- Two 3m x 3m garden sheds
Miscellaneous items included:
- 2 x 10,000 ltr rain water tanks
- Electricity Connected and phone line installed NBN is available in the area.
- Ride on mower with catcher.
- Aluminium boat (registered)
- Mercury Outboard 8 hp (100 hours approximately)
- Boat trailer (unregistered)
- Ford 3000 Tractor
- Heavy duty slasher
- Furniture (table & chairs, kitchen stove, beds mattresses)
- Assorted tools, garden implements, rolls of wire, push bikes
All the hard work has been done, enjoy as a holiday destination or build your ultimate dream home and hide away from the rest of the world in comfort.
Call now and book your private inspection today.