An absolutely stunning designer built two storey Metricon home with all the extras in a quiet cul-de-sac just meters from the beach and park.
Wonderful breathtaking water views can be enjoyed from your first step in the front door, while you stand in the kitchen and cook dinner, when you take a bath and even when you first wake in the morning.
- Private and secure 925m2 property in a quiet cul-de-sac position, fully fenced with electric front gate, established landscaped gardens all within close proximity to walking paths to the park, bbq, beach and lakes.
- This stunning 2 storey luxury home is fully tiled throughout with ducted air conditioning - split into a number of different zones.
- Fabulous 7.15m x 3m Compass fiberglass salt water swimming pool with pool light and beautiful waterfall, as well as wonderful outdoor entertaining area with a Large Fire pit, and built in timber seating in a L shape.
- Four car garaging, plus camper/caravan or boat shade sail parking area.
- Large concrete area with a shade sail which is over 3m High and 9m long to store your boat or caravan under.
- A parent's retreat (leisure) room as well as the main bathroom & separate toilet.
- 4 Large bedrooms, (all the rooms have queen beds in the photo), built in robes with mirrors, tinted windows, fans, and ducted air conditioning throughout.
The master bedroom - boasting breathtaking ocean views from the bed plus:
Balcony - glass sliding door with elegant plantation shutters to a Grand 6.7m x 4.8m tiled balcony with delightful views over pool area and spectacular 180 - degree views of the ocean.
Ensuite - relax in the large luxurious bath with elegant plantation shutters, while enjoying the stunning views of the ocean, also featuring his and hers basins, large mirror, large shower with a long-featured niche, extra-large shower head plus a hand held shower head, and high window for privacy.
Wardrobe - magnificent walk around wardrobe behind the bed with wooden cabinetry, pull out jeans/pants racks, jewellery drawer and plenty of shelves and hanging room, plus ducted air conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom three features its own 1.8m x 3.95m balcony off the front of the house looking out towards the fresh water lakes, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fan, plus large built in mirrored robe.
- Family bathroom has a high window for privacy, shower with large shower head, featured vanity plus large mirror, and luxurious deep bath.
- Separate toilet
Kitchen / Family / Dining
Luxury chef's kitchen with large gas cook top with 900mm electric oven, glass splashback. Extra-large walk-in pantry, tap plumbed in behind fridge. The kitchen has plenty of bench space, open plan living area including the kitchen, dining and family room which all open up via large timber bi fold stacker doors with bi-fold screens to the patio, fire pit and pool area with amazing ocean views. Plenty of room to Entertain here!
- Large Powder room down stairs.
- Spacious rumpus (living) room.
- Full size office.
- Laundry and separate toilet & powder room downstairs.
- Large walk in linen closet plus smaller linen closet upstairs
- Plenty of storage space with a large linen press downstairs and a smaller linen press upstairs, plus a storage room under the stairs.
The house has a double garage attached via the laundry as well as a 6x7m shed made from insulated panels with a rendered finish to look like the exterior of the house = 4 Car lock up garage plus an extra Large/high shade sail on side of house, for potential other cars, caravan, campervan or boat.
- The house was fitted with 6.6kw of solar panels and a 5kw invertor less than 2 years ago.
- Established easy care gardens run around the entire boundary of the property all connected to a dripper watering system which makes life easy.
- 2 smaller garden sheds down the side of the house.
- All the plants are connected to a dripper watering system, which makes life easy.
- Raised vegetable garden down the side of the house.
- The second smaller garden shed is close by the fire pit to store all the dry wood.
Established fruit trees out the front of the house (Mandarin, Orange, Lemon, Avocado, Mulberry, 2x blue berry bushes and a calamansi tree that have all been producing fruit for the last couple seasons)
Solar 6.6kw panels and 5kw invertor only 12months old, Gas hot water, Town water and sewerage, NBN is available, 3 toilets and powder room.
Will sell fast - Truly an amazing home in a beautiful location.