Fabulous Riverfront Lifestyle
Views of an ever changing river and sky
Serenely nestled on a private riverfront
Quality - Architecturally designed brick veneer home positioned high on the bank of the Burrum River with direct access via the Burrum River system to the Crystal Clear Blue Waters of Hervey Bay.
This property has great river access, the owner has had two large boats secured / moored at the river bank.
A spacious home of approximate 260m2 and nestled high above the river bank on 13100m2 (3.2acres approx), generously proportioned rooms throughout with both formal and informal dining and lounge room areas.
Large storage capacity - workshop, carports, internal access garaging, large attic and separate 12m x 6m (approximately) steel framed shed with workshop & double carport, 40" container, and a skillion roofed port of approximately 4m x 12m.
This Property Features:
- Low-set Brick Veneer, home with Hardwood timber frame and iron roofing, approximately 260m2, including internal access double garage full length by 2.4m wide veranda's front and back.
- 1.31 ha (3.275 acres) fenced on 3 sides with 101 metres of river frontage. Large freshwater dam, Bore water and 10,000 gallon in-ground concrete water tank on the house, plus approximately another 30,000 litre's on the shed / workshop.
- Large living areas include Family / Rumpus room, plus formal lounge-room, Kitchen dining combination and separate formal dining.
- Splendid Kitchen, with Island bench, pantry and lots of cupboards, gas cooktop, range-hood, electric oven, & dishwasher.
- Spacious Family Rumpus with split system air-conditioning and log burner fire place.
- 3 Generously proportioned bedrooms with built in robes, master with walk in robe and large en-suite.
- 3 Bathrooms including the master bedroom en-suite
- Exceptional laundry with excellent bench and cupboard space
- In-ground Salt water pool with entertaining BBQ area
A Tropical Haven of Peace and tranquillity.
Just a relatively short drive to Hervey Bay (approximately 35km's) and only 10 minutes to the regional township of Howard and all amenities.
Call now and book your private inspection Today