Situated on a generous 4047m2 allotment presents this well constructed high-set home. Built in 1954 with just one owner this property has been meticulously and lovingly cared for since the beginning.
The property features;
- High ceilings, timber interior walls
- 3 Bedrooms, built in wardrobes in two bedrooms
- New Power Switchboard, 2020
- 7.2 kW Solar System, New in 2020
- Generously sized Kitchen/Diner
- Bathroom with Separate Toilet
Underneath the home;
- Car Parking Spaces
- Laundry and Shower
- Colourbond Roof and Insulation
- Exterior Cladding (Wash Down)
- External Shutters
- Large Shed
- Chook Pen
- Stable or Storage
- Vegetable Garden
- Macadamia nut Tree, Mango Tree
Located in the sleepy town of Torbanlea, just 5km from the neighbouring town of Howard and just 20-30kms to both the major centres of Maryborough and Hervey Bay.
The features of this home are truly appreciated in person so to avoid missing out call now and arrange your private viewing.